IAM ServiceNow Business Analyst - Contract or Fulltime
Simeio is the leading provider of Identity and Access Management (“IAM”) solutions to enterprises. We deliver our unique Identity-as-a-Service (“IDaaS”) through our proprietary Identity Orchestrator (“IO”) technology platform, experienced consultative and professional services capabilities, and our global operation centers that provide unique Identity Intelligence. Founded in 2007, Simeio is recognized as a top IAM provider by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester, protecting over 160 million identities. Our IDaaS offering delivers a comprehensive suite of services to manage industry leading IAM software, resulting in a highly secure, scalable, and technology agnostic solution for enterprise clients.
Simeio is hiring IAM Business Analysts. Your role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders, whether they are customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to development teams throughout the project life cycle. You will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT understanding of business requirement and is also responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports based on finds, complete with recommended improvements to – or new requirements for – IT business processes and operation procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Elaborate, specify and document the business & functional requirements
- Responsible for functional requirement study and Gap Analysis.
- Supporting delivery/engineering team of solutions through the SDLC/PDLC, communication across the internal stakeholders and business partners.
- Provide regular reports using SQL Queries and/or using reporting tool such as BI Publisher
- Monitor import process of feed files and follow-up with application owners
- Good knowledge of related processes such as provisioning process, revocation process, etc.
- Liaison between the client team and technical team to understand issues, and work towards resolution
- Provide daily and weekly status updates
- 3-10 years of experience in Information Security or IAM Space as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries
Simeio is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Julia Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-882-3700.
Simeio is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Alan Chung @ email@example.com or 404-882-3700.
Powered by JazzHR
SimeioJersey City, NJ
BusinessView All Simeio Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.