Independent Napa Auto Care Center seeking the best Service Advisor!
- FUN PLACE TO WORK
- NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS
- HOME FOR SUPPER EVERY DAY
- SMALL TOWN FAMILY OWNED INDEPENDENT SHOP (2 LOCATIONS)
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
- NO POLITICS!
- NO WARRANTY WORK!
We are a GROWING, VERY BUSY and HIGH-TECH independent automotive repair shop, seeking the best for a new Service Advisor! Here you will find a clean shop, competent co-workers, perfectly maintained state-of-the-art equipment. Excellent working conditions a team environment.
Applicants must have min. 3 years minimum service advisor experience.
Our benefits include:
- Health/Dental Plan
- Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Provided Uniforms
- Continued Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Plan
- Manage a schedule of repair orders conductive to a high level of customer service
- Ensure timely customer communications
- Develop estimates and order parts in a timely manner to ensure technician productivity
- Manage a team of technicians
- Communicate future needs to customers and document recommendations for future repairs
- Perform follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement and development through company approved training
- 3 Years minimum as a Service Advisor
- Outstanding communication and sales skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high energy personality
- Automotive repair experience preferred
- Valid driver license
Owners Cell # if you would like more info before applying!
Thanks for your interest!Mike SimardOwner
CHECK OUT MORE INFO AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Information about Simard Automotive