My name is Mike Simard and I own Simard Automotive Chevron.
We are the largest old fashioned full service gas station left in Alaska (that we know of!)
We strive for exceeding every customers expectation.
The position of Gas Attendant is one of the MOST important jobs in my company. They get to serve more customers than anyone on the team! If you love people, want to help grow our brand, make a difference in people?s lives and offer the BEST service in town, please let us know!
- Passion for serving customers in all weather conditions
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service in the gas/automotive industry preferred.
- Capable of assuming responsibility.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
- Effectively, professionally and politely serve customers
- Ability to spend extended amounts of time on your feet (standing).
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must possess a valid driver?s license, with a clear driving record.
- Dependable transportation
- Operate cash register and computer systems
- Repair tires and operate tire equipment as well as basic tools
- Follow direction
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Handle pressure and keep your cool during busy periods
- You must be able to exhibit the following core values:
- Integrity, Attentiveness, Dependability, Empathy and Excellence
- Desire to grow in the company as a Technician or Service Advisor
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Be able to live on gas attendant wages and tips
- Exceed job expectations by asking for more responsibilities
- Love to serve the customer and be a bright and shining light to each and every customer!