Automotive Technician job in Fairbanks Alaska!
We are seeking a great tech with experience to diagnosis and repair most makes and models with honesty and efficiency.
Must meet min requirements to apply:
- Willing to relocate to Fairbanks Alaska
- Willing to come to Alaska for 2-week job trial as part of the process
- 8 Years verifiable experience working in a dealership or independent repair shop on cars and trucks and gas or diesel
- Ability to produce over 100% Productivity
- Adaptability to work on all types of cars
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Keen ability to think two steps ahead
- Tech savvy/familiar with web, internet, and technology
- Adaptive and works well under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Enjoys supporting a team
- Ability to operate several different types of factory and aftermarket scan tools
- Capable of moving to Alaska within 30-60 days of a job offer.
- High level of diagnostic aptitude to figure out any car, gas or diesel and fix it right the first time.
Great Work Environment and Benefits!
- Medical and Dental Package
- Retirement Program
- Re-location assistance Package
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Organized work flow systems
- Growth opportunities in a growing company (now 2 locations!)
- Up-to-date equipment technology
- Great Sales team that sells your inspections at 3.2 Hours Per RO
- Time for fishing, hunting and outdoor activities!
- No Saturdays!
- No dealer warranty work!
- Paid training programs
- Euro, Diesel and all makes, and models keep the bays full!
- And more!
Relocation package available for the candidate who meets the above requirements and is ready to live the dream in Alaska. We will assist you in relocation. We will NOT pay your entire way. You must be able to relocate and not looking for a handout.
Some Reviews about Simard Auto from around the web:
Some more info on Fairbanks Alaska and Relocation info:
Thanks for your time,