-NATO CDMS Senior Architecture Developer
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
SimIS Inc seeks a Capability Development Management Support (CDMS) Senior Architecture Developer to assist our NATO ACT customer with the capture, development, architecture, data science, operational analysis, and quality assurance of capability requirements. ACT is in the process of implementing an improved capability requirements capture process, including the traceability of requirements to ensure an efficient change management process. Key tasks include capability requirements definition, requirements management, systems engineering, architecture development, holistic through lifecycle management, capability acceptance, Capability Program Plan (CPP) management across multiple NATO programs.
- Perform modelling, architecture and design activities to ensure completeness, consistency and clarity of requirements related work.
- Produce relevant NATO Architecture Framework (NAF) perspectives in support to capability design and requirement definition.
- Support the elicitation, capture, development, analysis, evaluation and traceability of capability requirements, such as capability targets, operational requirements, system specifications, and interoperability requirements.
- Support Program and Project planning activities to ensure that the dependencies between architecture and the other elements of the plans are understood and taken into consideration.
- Maintain the architectural artefacts in their repositories ensuring version and configuration control.
- Coordinate DOTMLPFI development and implementation synchronization; support the development of recommended courses of action to resolve issues relating capability development.
- Collaborate with National and international military and civilian organizations, including Centers of Excellence and academia, in support of the activities above.
- Support change and configuration management of requirements across the lifecycle.
- Ability to travel to meetings and conferences both within and outside NATO's boundaries for up to 30 days per year.
- 5 years in the last 10 in development of business, application, information, and technology architectures in accordance with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) methodology.
- Enterprise architecture certifications such as the US JCIDS Process.
- A University Degree in engineering, information systems, operations research, project management or disciplines related to enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrable recent experience in procurement programs in the defense sector to include Program/Project boards, development of decision support briefings, studies of best procurement alternatives, and risk management.
- Recent experience (within the last 10 years) in managing requirements, to include change configuration boards, development of engineering change impact analysis, and version control of requirement baselines.
- Knowledge of project management principles and demonstrated success in applying them to deliver capabilities. Program and Project Management related certifications such as MSP and PRINCE2, or, preferably, PMP and PgMP.
- Demonstrable recent (i.e. in the last 10 years) experience working in support of processes that were formally certified in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Demonstrable recent (i.e. in the last 10 years) experience in applying Operational Research techniques in support of Analysis of Alternatives, trade-off studies and Course of Action comparisons.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term Disability (SimIS provides Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to you)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Holidays each year
- SimIS, Inc. is an AA / EOE / M / F / Disability / VET / Drug Free Employer
Get fresh Senior Net Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.