Project Manager (FL, NC, GA, OH, WI)
Silverspot Cinemas Brookfield, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a Hybrid position that can work from any of our locations in Florida, North Carolina, Georgia. Ohio or Wisconsin. The role of the Project Manager is to oversee and lead the implementation of key business projects that directly improve corporate processes, key metrics, and business operations. Projects may focus on several interdisciplinary areas such as operations, marketing, finance, etc. The role has a direct report to the Director of Operations with communication and direction from Executive team members on key strategic goals/objectives and critical paths. You are an expert in PM with a keen eye to manage interdisciplinary teams, seek efficiencies, ensure efficient and proper implementation, and gather feedback to report back to the stakeholders.
You will work cross-functionally with internal Silverspot stakeholders and external partners on an array of policy/processes, corporate goals, and business operations projects. You are a dynamic critical thinker who can find issues, propose solutions, roll out process changes, and report on resulting impacts using strong data skills and analytics.
Silverspot Cinema offers a competitive salary and great benefits! For management positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee-only health insurance, dental, vision, and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability. Our eligible associates also enjoy vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, movie passes, and employee discounts.
ESSENTIAL OBJECTIVES, DUTIES, AND FUNCTIONS
Objective: Project Planning
- Activity: Stake-holder needs assessment
- Activity: Create project synopsis and objective outline.
- Activity: Project path creation and critical path analysis
- Activity: Milestone planning
- Activity: Risk assessment planning
Objective: Facilitate Team Communication
- Activity: Organize communication protocols
- Activity: Establish periodic meetings (if applicable)
- Activity: Monitor critical paths and inform team members of possible faults
- Activity: Catalog and archive communication
Objective: Monitor Project Progress and Manage Feedback Capture
- Activity: Establish monitoring systems (backlog, task list, etc.)
- Activity: Track progress to expected timeline and flag possible faults
- Activity: Monitor risks profile and update periodically
- Activity: Create progress reports for both team members and corporate
- Activity: Create change-list and course correction plans
Objective: Post project evaluation & feedback
- Activity: Review “win” and “opportunities” for considering in future project cycles.
- Activity: Review structured systems (meetings plans, communication plans, et cetera) for improvements and utilization in future projects.
- Activity: Development mitigation plans for significant opportunities
- Activity: Archive project material for background analysis
- F&B /Restaurant Knowledge preferred
AUTHORITY AND AUTONOMY:
- Works independently and through teams
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree MBA, or related preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, project management on customer-focused industry (hospitality experience a plus)
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally (verbally and written) to achieve buy-in, plan, execute, and track detailed project plans with multiple stakeholders, and serve as the connective tissue for functional teams
- Measure, track, and analyze results, report progress, and optimize programs continuously using quantitative and qualitative practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to successfully integrate data from numerous sources to address complex business problems
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders, set and adhere to deadlines and move projects forward
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize efforts based on impact to key business objectives
- A creative thinker that challenges assumptions and wants to participate in changing the hospitality landscape
- Ability to create and codify process;
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed typically at a desk with proper ventilation and seating.
- Prolong time on a computer /screen and use of standard office equipment.
- Occasional meetings both virtual and in person.
- Occasional bending, lifting, and stooping if visiting theaters and conducting assessments.
- Manual dexterity for use of keyboard or mouse.
- Occasional lifting of up to 35lbs.
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
- Hybrid /Office- can work a combination and be located at any of our theaters
- Typical hours of office with occasional evenings, holidays
- Travel to theaters up to %15
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), highly preferred
- Six Sigma preferred
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office (Planner, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Teams)
- Advanced Skills with project management software Gantt, Smartsheet, Basecamp, Primavera)
Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.
ConstructionView all jobs at Silverspot Cinemas