A Lot About You
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to join our team. The position will be based in New Orleans and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
A Little About Us
The Silverfirst team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at Silverfirst!
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager