As a Sales Rep, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients.
- Meeting new people and building relationships, you are the social butterfly.
- Being the life of the party and the office; first to arrive, last to leave.
- The finer things in life and picking up the tab at the bar.
- Making lifelong friends on airplanes.
- Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
- Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard-workers with compensation that matches your effort.
- Hiring awesome people like you.
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
Advancement and compensation are based on individual performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager