Sales and Marketing Department Openings
As an Entry Level Sales Agent, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients.
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package - Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Advancement Potential
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Here in The Big Easy, we’re throwing it back to when our great city was founded, back in 1718. We recognize that bonds are not built overnight; and that loyalty doesn’t result from the flash of an ad. At SilverFirst Inc, in the beautiful city of La Nouvelle-Orléans, we believe that relationships are based upon communication. They’re about eye contact, an in-person connection, and authenticity. Our clients hire us to create real value; to initiate an ongoing exchange between their brands and their customers.
SilverFirst Inc opened in New Orleans in 2016 with a splash. After signing a contract with the largest communications company in the United States, we have quickly become one of the fastest growing direct marketing firms in the Southeast. We are a privately owned company and are proud to represent some of the most recognizable names in the telecommunications industry.