Silverfirst is a leader in the direct marketing and sales industry, currently specializing in the growth and product networking of our telecom clientele. Silverfirst offers exciting career opportunities and an environment energized by a history of teamwork, innovation, and continuous success. Silverfirst, Inc is a rapidly expanding marketing and sales firm in the New Orleans area with a growing client portfolio of large companies. We are currently seeking to fill four entry-level positions. This is your chance to join a company with a history of entrepreneurial innovation and a philosophy of "promote from within." Compensation is also based on performance.
Want a competitive edge?
Enjoy working with people?
Seeking advancement opportunity?
- Progressively manage and maintain contacts with customers and source new business through prospecting new customers.
- This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers.
- Identify and classify sales opportunities.
- Participate in training sessions, conference calls, and sales meetings as requested.
- Consult face-to-face with local clients and prospective clients within an account territory.
- Understand customer needs and assist with product inquiries to ensure their purchase order gets processed.
- We find that candidates with sports backgrounds have valuable skill sets due to their work ethic, competitive drive, and commitment to winning. Sports minded or team-oriented candidates quickly excel in our junior executive position.
As an Outside Sales Representative, your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Here in The Big Easy, we’re throwing it back to when our great city was founded, back in 1718. We recognize that bonds are not built overnight; and that loyalty doesn’t result from the flash of an ad. At SilverFirst Inc, in the beautiful city of La Nouvelle-Orléans, we believe that relationships are based upon communication. They’re about eye contact, an in-person connection, and authenticity. Our clients hire us to create real value; to initiate an ongoing exchange between their brands and their customers.
SilverFirst Inc opened in New Orleans in 2016 with a splash. After signing a contract with the largest communications company in the United States, we have quickly become one of the fastest growing direct marketing firms in the Southeast. We are a privately owned company and are proud to represent some of the most recognizable names in the telecommunications industry.