If you have an outgoing personality and entrepreneurial spirit, you can turn those attributes into a successful career with Silverfirst INC. We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established, national company to grow the right candidate into a successful team member.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
Advancement and compensation are based on performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
8117 Oak St, New Orleans, LA 70118
Here in The Big Easy, we’re throwing it back to when our great city was founded, back in 1718. We recognize that bonds are not built overnight; and that loyalty doesn’t result from the flash of an ad. At SilverFirst Inc, in the beautiful city of La Nouvelle-Orléans, we believe that relationships are based upon communication. They’re about eye contact, an in-person connection, and authenticity. Our clients hire us to create real value; to initiate an ongoing exchange between their brands and their customers.
SilverFirst Inc opened in New Orleans in 2016 with a splash. After signing a contract with the largest communications company in the United States, we have quickly become one of the fastest growing direct marketing firms in the Southeast. We are a privately owned company and are proud to represent some of the most recognizable names in the telecommunications industry.