Catapult Your Career with Silverfirst
Silverfirst is the most successful and innovative outsourced sales provider in the New Orleans area.
Do you have what it takes?
- You're an executive - you walk like one, talk like one, dress like one, negotiate and influence like one.
- You're a closer you impact the bottom line and expect a comp plan that reflects the value you create
- You're a winner - you exceed goals and get better every day
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales
- Silverfirst's one-to-one sales based interactions make us an industry-leader in client-centered service, satisfaction, and retention
- Silverfirst's strategy provides employees phenomenal opportunities for advancement
- Silverfirst offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success
- Keep on top of your game with in-depth new hire training, and Advanced Sales Training
- Advancement Opportunities for qualified candidates
- Sharpen your skills, expand your professional knowledge and advance your career with a company that promotes from within based on ability, not seniority
- Financial and Non-Financial Incentives
- Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win bonuses and trips
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager