- Building new business opportunities to grow revenue through prospecting
- Using consultative sales methods; analyze each prospect and identify needs
- Develop presentations and deliver highly customized solutions
- One on one sales based interaction with business prospects
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Ability to comprehend the technology and develop strategies to increase sales
- Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
- Cash and Bonus Incentives
- Receive thorough training on our clients' products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Here in The Big Easy, we’re throwing it back to when our great city was founded, back in 1718. We recognize that bonds are not built overnight; and that loyalty doesn’t result from the flash of an ad. At SilverFirst Inc, in the beautiful city of La Nouvelle-Orléans, we believe that relationships are based upon communication. They’re about eye contact, an in-person connection, and authenticity. Our clients hire us to create real value; to initiate an ongoing exchange between their brands and their customers.
SilverFirst Inc opened in New Orleans in 2016 with a splash. After signing a contract with the largest communications company in the United States, we have quickly become one of the fastest growing direct marketing firms in the Southeast. We are a privately owned company and are proud to represent some of the most recognizable names in the telecommunications industry.