Silverado Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
World-Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking a Part-Time Maintenance Assistant to join our team in Houston, TX!
This is a Full-Time position. Hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM (Tuesday-Saturday)
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for all functions required to keep physical facility in good repair and safe for residents, staff and visitors.
- Assist with housekeeper duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or educational equivalent required.
- Some experience in hospitals/institutional settings; knowledge of plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs is helpful; general maintenance procedures; laundry operations and housekeeping procedures.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
SilveradoWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Home like environment, and bring your pets and children to work with you!
Silverado offers opportunities in Memory Care as well as Hospice! We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, the option to bring your children and pets to work (communities only), and so much more! Join our family today!