Charge Nurse LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse! Brand new memory care!
Silverado Bellevue, WA
- Posted: 21 days ago
- $27 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Brand New Memory Care Community! We are hiring for a FT or PT Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Bellevue, WA!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
- Dynamic home-like setting (complete with pets!)
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding leadership forums and dementia training and certification
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts
- Energy, compassion, and a zest for helping others thrive
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an LVN/LPN
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person at 14428 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98007.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
SilveradoWhy Work Here?
Full benefits*, clinical training, leadership forums, a home-like environment! A culture of caring - one that can't be beat.
Silverado offers opportunities in Memory Care as well as Hospice! We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, the option to bring your children and pets to work (communities only), and so much more! Join our family today!
14428 NE 8th StBellevue, WA