Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Memory Care
Silverado Belmont, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
World-Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) to join our team in Belmont, CA!
Silverado is SPECIAL – join our team and experience it for yourself. We help residents living with memory impairments live life to the fullest from the early stages of the disease through the end of life. No experience necessary – we will train you!
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
What you will gain:
- A warm, home-like setting filled with pets, children, and LIFE!
- The opportunity to bring your children to work
- Competitive salary with opportunities for increases and bonuses
- Ongoing training, education reimbursement, and promotion opportunities
- Benefits package of medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee wellness programs, and discounts
- A deep sense of purpose - you are enriching the lives of your residents and their families!
What you will be doing:
- Providing compassionate care and assistance to residents living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or another memory impairment
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, dining, etc.)
- Building meaningful relationships with residents, families, and your Silverado team
- May also include keeping proper care records and reporting any changes to nursing team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves people
- Has compassion and patience
- Is a quick learner
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
- Values a neat and clean appearance
- Is able to read, write and speak English
We would prefer (but do not require) that:
- You have personal or professional experience as a caregiver or caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or another debilitating illness
At Silverado, we take our role of caring for our residents living with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia seriously. This work is not easy, but it is more rewarding than you can ever imagine. We believe we have a moral obligation to our residents’ families to provide world class, high-quality care. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do. If this is your calling, please apply now.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
C.N.A., cna, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident services assistant, personal care assistant, helper, Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Alzheimers, Care Manager, Lead Care Manager
SilveradoWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Home like environment, sign on bonus and bring your pets and children to work with you!
Silverado offers opportunities in Memory Care as well as Hospice! We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, the option to bring your children and pets to work (communities only), and so much more! Join our family today!
1301 Ralston AveBelmont, CA