Assistant Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Silverado Encinitas, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
World Class Memory Care Community is presently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to lead our clinical team! Learn more or apply now!
$5,000 sign-on bonus offered!
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, vacation and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth!
- Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse or Vocational Nurse.
- Experience working in a senior care or long-term care setting
- Knowledge and experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments
- Experience in supervising and leading others
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
SilveradoWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Home like environment, and bring your pets and children to work with you!
Silverado offers opportunities in Memory Care as well as Hospice! We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, the option to bring your children and pets to work (communities only), and so much more! Join our family today!