- Posted: over a month ago
Introduction to Silverado
Silverado Technologies is an award-winning, woman-owned Information Technologies firm that has been supporting businesses throughout Southern Arizona for more than twenty years. We empower business growth through technology. Providing our clients with real solutions and world class service that starts with understanding and more importantly really caring about the clients goals and concerns.
At Silverado, our most valuable resource is our people. Our team is made of skilled, passionate professionals that are always learning and mentoring. We value teamwork as well as a positive and collaborative environment. Our culture encourages, supports, and celebrates our staff by valuing work-life synergy, offering flexible time off and promoting community involvement with staff-selected charities. Regularly hosted company social events during office hours encourage our staff to connect and get to know each other in a relaxed setting.
The Sales Manager is responsible for keeping strategic sales activities of the Company consistent with established goals. This role identifies - and supports identifying - new sales prospects, drives business growth and develops new product and service markets. It oversees the internal and external sales activities to provide technology solutions to customers. It develops strategic business sales plans for growth to maximize Company financial targets while promoting a high degree of customer service. It prepares an annual budget and sales projections with the goal of revenue generation. This role monitors sales performance compared to budget and appropriate margins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Account Management and Business Development staff; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Develop and oversee commission plans for Business Development and Account Management staff. Holds the Sales staff accountable for revenue growth, meeting quotas and KPIs and commission production
- Provide coaching for closing sales and make on-site sales calls with staff as needed for key accounts, complex proposals, and escalated issues, in collaboration with other members of the management team
- Meet regularly with all staff to provide guidance, discuss project updates, deadlines, employee performance and needs:
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with Business Development team
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with Account Management team
- Daily Team Call
- Weekly Opportunity Review with Sales team
- Bi-Weekly All Sales Meeting
- Identify and interpret market trends, pricing levels and analyze market penetration to promote business technology solutions.
- Participate in long- and short-range planning to create budgets, revenue projections and strategic plans for the Company.
- Work to build strong relationships with appropriate department leads and managers to create and maintain positive workplace culture and internal process and workflow efficiencies for all product and service offerings
- Represent the Company by serving on various committees, attending industry and community events, and making presentations
- Complete performance evaluations on time, deliver meaningful input to the employees on expectations, progress and objectives
- Provide support to employees to maximize their ability to succeed in the position. Regularly discusses career objectives, training goals and professional development
- Responsible for development and performance plans for staff
- Meet with clients on a quarterly basis to discuss their overall satisfaction, company goals and to assess the quality of our company's relationship (minimum 1 client/quarter)
- Create and outline strategic plans for new products and services by evaluating market potential, determining sales initiatives, and developing new markets.
- Review and analyze sales reports, customer data and other information to identify key accounts, product lines and expand the business footprint
- Continually assess current client assignments and territory alignment, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Review and analyze sales activity and pipeline to coach team and communicate to management team.
- Review financial performance of each line of business to ensure profitability and monitor adherence to the approved budget
- Foster positive relationships with customers to enhance and develop strategic relationships.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, products, and services
- Excellent customer service and customer relations skills
- Knowledge of and experience staffing and developing teams
- Advanced knowledge of technology services
- Oral and written communication with the ability to give presentations
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret computer reports and printouts
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments
- Ability to complete work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers, business contacts and staff in a professional manner
- Ability to function effectively as a team player
- Ability to ask for and close a sale
- Knowledge and awareness of Company objective and technology requirements with respect to departmental goals and activities
- Ability to oversee multiple departmental functions and assess needs
- Ability to organize employee work to ensure timely completion of projects
- Knowledge of and willingness to continually improve management techniques used to mentor, instruct, motivate, and train staff
- Ability to delegate work and resolve conflicts while providing a positive work environment
- Skill in negotiating and problem solving
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid drivers license
- Bachelors degree in networking, communications technology, sales, business, a related field, or an equivalent field
- May be expected to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Can expect to spend long hours in front of a computer screen
- Extensive travel to client sites
- Health Care Plan, partially subsidized by Silverado (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Matching 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Public Holidays)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Group Rates for Critical Illness Insurance, Individual Life Insurance, Disability Income Insurance, Accident Insurance
- Paid Training & Development
- Hybrid Office Model
- Inclusive Company Culture
Silverado Technologies Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Silverado Technologies Inc