Account Manager - Hybrid (Must live in Tucson Area)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Introduction to Silverado
Silverado Technologies is an award-winning, woman-owned Information Technologies firm that has been supporting businesses throughout Southern Arizona for more than twenty years. We empower business growth through technology. Providing our clients with real solutions and world class service that starts with understanding and more importantly really caring about the clients goals and concerns.
At Silverado, our most valuable resource is our people. Our team is made of skilled, passionate professionals that are always learning and mentoring. We value teamwork as well as a positive and collaborative environment. Our culture encourages, supports, and celebrates our staff by valuing work-life synergy, offering flexible time off and promoting community involvement with staff-selected charities. Regularly hosted company social events during office hours encourage our staff to connect and get to know each other in a relaxed setting.
As an Account Manager, you are the liaison between our technical team and our clients, helping our clients understand how technology can impact and benefit their business.
The Account Manager must understand how to drive client engagement, expand client relationships, and work with internal teams to provide exceptional customer service.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for harnessing the power of Silverados service offering to deliver innovative solutions to our clients and working collaboratively across the organization to develop and maintain successful service delivery and client retention. The Account Manager must be a creative and strategic thinker, who has strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written. The Account Manager must be a problem solver, ready to tackle an issue or answer a question in support of their clients. Additionally, and Account Manager should be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced and team-oriented environment, as well as have a technical acumen for IT Services.
- Manage a book of business of assigned clients. This includes but is not limited to owning the overall relationship with assigned clients, being responsible for total client experience, and serving as non-technical liaison.
- Become trusted advisor for assigned clients on how to best leverage Silverado and when to introduce appropriate Silverado service and/or partner resources, including yearly IT budgets and planning meetings to document recommended projects and hardware.
- Act as the subject matter expert for clients regarding Silverado products and services in order to identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Research and prepare quotes for hardware and IT projects.
- Work at a high level within assigned accounts, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with client Owner/Manager/Directors, as well as any key partners or system integrators involved in their designated accounts.
- Engage with clients to understand their business goals and objectives and the plans in place to attain those.
- Address unexpected client concerns brought up by the client or escalated by other departments or management. Account Manager will work with the client to help them understand the issue and action plans associated with resolution. Account Manager will also be accountable for ongoing follow up to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor key risk indicators, scheduling time with clients and understanding their ongoing expectations is paramount to long term satisfaction and retention.
- Communicate and coordinate with Business Development team and Technical team to provide a smooth and successful transition for onboarding clients.
- Report on client performance, including but not limited to New Account Transition, Risk Identification, Escalation Resolution, Special Projects and overall satisfaction.
- 3+ years in a technical account management role
- Positive attitude and demeanor, adding to the culture of the team
- Demonstrated sales skills, with high standards (never being satisfied with status quo)
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive, and able to provide solutions to complex problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently in a timely and effective manner to meet individual and team goals; high energy, self-starter
- Strong decision-making abilities, strong moral compass
- Professional, friendly phone skills, computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Energetic professional with a high-level of integrity, who can adapt to new situations quickly and stay current with trends in an ever-evolving industry
- Coachable, able to implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self-improvement and knowledge of the MSP space
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified opportunities
- Strong business and technical acumen for IT and curiosity about the client's business
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and help colleagues
- Ability to learn, adapt and expand skillset in a constant changing environment
- Uphold Silverado terms and conditions, standards, relevancy, mission statement and company values
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years in an account management role with a proven track record of consistent quota/goal attainment
- Consultative seller who has experience with business-to-business sales
- Professionalism in appearance and written and verbal communication
- Solid culture fit
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Experience successfully dealing with C-Level decision makers
- Able to drive business decisions based on data analysis
- Positive attitude and a drive to win with resilience and the ability to overcome objections
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Matching 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Public Holidays)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Group Rates for:
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Training & Development
- Hybrid Office Model
- Inclusive Company Culture
Silverado Technologies Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Silverado Technologies Inc