Work Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
Shift Timings: 7 days a week shifts ranging from 6 am to 11 pm.
Pay rate: $ 17.00/per hour
• Utilize Clicksoftware (dispatching) solution by managing Gantt activity to assist locations in achieving customer service objectives by ensuring a balance between customer response time windows met and cost/productivity targets.
• Following standard procedures (accuracy, quality, and timeliness) to received field requests for service and dispatching calls
• Manage heavy volume of email/phone traffic with wired Regions/Market Units to coordinate resources: technicians, trucks and staffing schedules including service area assignments.
• Assigned a peer-shared Region out of 9 PBC Regions which DOL owns in the goal of working with location managers to identify exception situations (customers and technicians) and drive best possible solutions for resolution.
• Ensure routing solution achieves location productivity and revenue targets for total service orders performed and National Repair response times.
• Lead / participate in continuous improvement conference calls to review prior solutions (what worked/didn’t work). Solicit feedback from field supervision and management to improve performance during period and/or weekly conference calls with field Managers and Supervisors
• Execute and manage large volume projects such as Predictive Service, National / Regional price changes, Flavor changes, National PM’s, etc.
Education, Experience and Proficiencies:
Selected candidates must have strong telephone and PC data entry skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Interpersonal and phone skills in a customer service environment are expected as well as:
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Customer drive and focus; prior customer service center/dispatch, or related experience
• Superior problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to use multiple PC applications simultaneously i.e. Microsoft Office Products, CETS, Clicksoftware, Business Objects, Genesys phone systems
• Ability to quickly grasp new PBC applications.
• Demonstrates continuous improvement mindset.
• Demonstrates the ability to link customer requirements and financial acumen to decision process to achieve highest degree of service with lowest cost routing solution.
• Ability to gather and analyze large data samples and build recommendations based on Market / Location / Region trends
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently and quickly analyze problems and develop quick, actionable solutions
• Ability to communicate proficiently with Field Directors, MEM’s, MES’s and Sales Managers
Basic Job Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
• Previous customer service or dispatch experience
Preferred Job Qualifications
• Roadnet/TOA/Clicksoft/Service Power or Large Enterprise Dispatch software experience
• Must be able to work flexible hours (i.e. any schedule between Monday to Sunday from 6am to 2am, rotating schedule)