Deployment Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of client services by managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project. They will manage all client interactions, the various installation components and coordinating the implementation of all services into a production environment. Set and manage client expectations about the service setup and service deployment process that includes coordination of installation, set-up and implementation of client services effectively as stipulated in the contracts applying our methodology and enforcing project standards.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Create long- and short-term project plan, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and client interaction
- Remain cognizant of current projects and continually prioritize projects by importance while maintaining effective time management skills
- Handles contracts with higher complexity of service set up and client facing support requirements.
- Sets and manages client expectations
- Maintain and manage up to 20 contracts at a time
- Minimum of 24-hour customer contact for all new assignments, contracts/projects
- Update all deployment projects daily
- Serve as a point of contact for technical teams within the project
- Update back-end systems associated with implementing the services
- Deliver projects on time and per contract specifications
- Train customers on how to use their services
- Train customers on how to use any associated SilverSky portals
- Escalate to Management any risk concerns as they become apparent throughout the project.
- Deliver 97%-100% Overall Satisfaction and Recommendation survey rating for projects deployed
- Supply a Project Summation for the account manager upon project completion
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Displays high level of maturity and business ethics, professional integrity, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to perform independently on multiple tasks under minimum supervision
- Ability to comprehend business processes with above average comprehension and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exhibit confidence, sense of urgency, proactive, inquisitive, above average interpersonal skills, ability to work well under pressure, results-oriented, self-propelled and self-motivated and a good team player
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 2 years of direct work experience in project management
- Project Management experience
- Project + certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Technical backgroundwith MDR and EDR services is a plus
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
Get fresh Implementation Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.