SilverOnyx Bluffdale, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a compliance officer with experience navigating regulatory issues. This is a new position that will work closely with our product development, administration, and marketing teams. You will participate in key areas of risk management for product launches, and help to improve our compliance processes.
Who Are We?
SilverOnyx is a fast-growing, master ecommerce seller with multiple brands and rapidly expanding product lines. We’re extremely passionate about scientific marketing, and we make deliberate decisions based on hard data from A/B testing. We’re looking for people that want to grow with us and join an all-star team of fast-paced decision makers.
At SilverOnyx, you’ll find a very friendly and supportive work environment. We’ve got great benefits that include healthcare coverage, 401K contribution matching and profit sharing, a flexible schedule, and 17 days of paid time-off each year. We even offer partial tuition reimbursement for ongoing education.
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Support the development and implementation of our compliance programs
- Regularly review our products for compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Work with other teams to identify current and prospective ethics and compliance risks
- Assist company leaders in building a culture of risk management and compliance
- Provide support for daily compliance related questions and issues
- Ensure all labels accurately feature our products’ attributes
- Verify that product labels comply with all applicable regulations
You should apply for this position if you
- Display excellent attention to detail in all your work
- Earned a technical degree (ie. business, science, technology, law, accounting, etc.)
- Possess an unquestionable reputation for integrity, personal values, and character
- Have relevant work experience in compliance or legal work
- Complete projects on time with extreme accuracy
- Communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Have a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Enjoy consistent improvement in a constantly changing industry
- Have excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Are a team player that works well with cross-functional teams
You may have a leg up on other candidates if you
- Love learning and admit that you don’t already know everything
- Are familiar with DSHEA requirements and FDA regulations
- Have experience with California Proposition 65 warnings
- Have exposure to Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
SilverOnyx will provide
- Compensation relative to the position and your qualifications
- Healthcare benefits through SelectHealth
- Matching and profit share contributions to 401K
- Paid time off for vacation and/or sick leave
- Paid holidays for seven U.S. holidays each year
- Partial tuition reimbursement for college education
- A friendly and collaborative work environment
- Free lunch on Fridays
SilverOnyxWhy Work Here?
We’ve got great benefits that include healthcare coverage, 401K contribution matching and profit sharing, and a flexible schedule.
SilverOnyx is a fast-growing, expert ecommerce seller with multiple brands and rapidly expanding product lines.
16171 S Porter Rockwell Blvd.Bluffdale, UT
BusinessView all jobs at SilverOnyx