Cyber Security Infosec Engineer
Provide IT security engineering, integration services and solutions. This includes malicious code detection, intrusion detection, and information security tool development and integration.
- Analyze systems, including forensically, for malware, misuse, and/or unauthorized activity.
- Investigate and report on virus/malware alerts/incidents to determine root cause, entry point of code, damage risk. Analyze all data sources, to include Internet,
- Intelligence Community reporting, security events, firewall logs, forensic hard-drive images, and other data sources to identify malware, misuse, unauthorized activity or other cyber security related concerns.
- Monitor, document, and respond to centrally collected virus alerts.
- Participate in project review meetings and provide technical cyber security guidance.
- Refine, edit, and maintain training materials, including maintenance of a small training/demonstration network, execute training class.
- Track, on a daily basis, intelligence (both open and classified sources) concerning malicious code threats and assist in preparation of a daily report to senior management on the current status of a threat and ability to counteract that threat.
- Write reports for Sponsor on the detailed technical analysis results.
- Communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences, write technical documents addressing intricate, sensitive issues.
- Create complex system designs, resolve engineering problems, and propose preventive strategies.
- Identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics.
- Display knowledge of computing design concepts and implementation.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, analytical and briefing skills.
- Possess knowledge of encryption technologies, identity and authentication technologies, Information Assurance assessment tools, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office and Network Defense monitoring tools and systems.
Get fresh Cyber Security Infosec Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.