Cyber Security Engineer
The Cyber Security Engineer ensure highest levels of information system security
The successful candidate will:
- Support the Customer’s risk management framework by evaluating, implementing and enforcing security policies that align with the customer’s security needs.
- Manage the A&A Process for multiple projects from concept to Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Coordinate activities with multiple stakeholders to ensure proper implementation according to specifications
- Ensure all security-related documents are current and accurate.
Over 6 years of demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience with Security policies and procedures.
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, NIST, and STIGs
- Experience with XACTA 360 and other SCAP tools
- Understanding of Operating Systems such as Window, Linux, and virtual platforms.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent aural and written communication skills
Desired Certifications (one or more)
- Cloud Security for AWS and Azure
SilverEdgeTysons Corner, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.