SaaS Sales Executive
SilverCloud is the leading SaaS conversational banking platform. We are at the heart of how banks and credit unions will transform in the new normal from both customer interactions as well as employees working remotely. Sure, we have the best banking & credit union chatbot technology & content, of course we also have the fastest to market deployed knowledgebase for remote employees and best of all, we are just getting started reshaping what innovation will look like in the banking space going forward!
To continue our success story, we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Sales Executive to be a part of our growing sales team.
Role at a Glance:
Are you a motivated hunter, looking for an uncapped opportunity to materially change the way banks and credit unions do business? If so, you will be a part of a growing team that is changing the industry in a fun, refreshing and disruptive way. We need upbeat, enthusiastic game changers to take on the challenge and drive new revenue in this new normal landscape! This individual should be a rock star who can maximize sales efforts to produce accelerated goals. Are you a closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment? This opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Manage prospects from lead to close – drive all aspects of the sale cycle
· Cultivate great relationships with prospects and learn how to solve their challenges
· Articulate and demonstrate SilverCloud value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
· Develop and execute sales plan for your assigned territory
· Exceed sales quota.
- A minimum of 5 years quota-carrying experience in new revenue B2B sales role ($50K-$100K deals)
- A minimum of 3 years experience selling Banking, Credit Union, CX technology or other financial technology (preferably SaaS in FinTech)
- Sustained track record of beating >$600K quotas; top performer consistently exceeding quotas for lead generation, outreach, and deals closed.
- President’s/Chairman’s Club (or the like) achievement regularly.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Demonstrated desire to work at an early-stage company within a fast-moving, exciting industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Google Docs, and Slack)
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proactive, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to new challenges and flourish in a “start-up” environment
- Strong team player, collaborates with others yet can voice strong opinions
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide workload
- Excellent listener – encourages information from people
- Enjoy working in an informal environment with a growth culture
Work and Benefits:
· Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
· Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
· Paid company holidays.
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Medical, dental, vision coverage
· SC360 & SCFun - Our way to engage the community and engage you!
SilverCloud is a recognized “Inc 5000” company and is just about to take a ride on the steep part of the hockey stick! Our banking specific SaaS solution delivers on its promises with over 200 Bank and Credit Union customers across North America. We have 2 core solutions in our platform – Employee Support & Consumer Support.
Our Employee Support solution makes information easy to find, follow and use for in-branch as well as remote employees. We improve service levels, decrease training times, and optimize operations and compliance.
Our Consumer Support solution delivers the automated support that is missing in digital channels. We make contact centers more effective, provide 24/7 support for clients and members and increase product engagement and conversions for increased revenue.
At SilverCloud we reward our employees for demonstrating excellence, doing what they say, and helping each other. Come join us!
Our values are:
• Take care of each other
• Demonstrate excellence
• Do what you say
Why Work Here?SilverCloud was founded in 2005 with the mission of helping banks and credit unions deliver better support. Today, SilverCloud, Inc. provides support solutions to over 200 banks and credit unions across North America. Located on the seacoast town of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, SilverCloud employs over 50 people. Our expertise lies in knowing and deeply understanding how to write, manage, optimize, and automate policies, procedures, product employee and customer support. From recent college grads just starting their careers, to seasoned professionals, and everything in between, we are a group of talented and passionate people who share collective values – take care of each other, demonstrate excellence, and do what you say. We live out our goal of helping people by providing great experiences to our customers, giving back to our community, and having fun while we do it.
Awesome CEO and employees, great benefits, hardworking but fun atmosphere!