This position is responsible providing support to Clients using SilverCloud’s SaaS Digital Enablement suite of solutions. This candidate will also creative, talented and knowledgeable UX/UI Support Specialist to design, build and integrate SilverCloud’s SaaS Digital Enablement suite of solutions into customer’s intranet and websites using best practices and established templates. Successful candidates are particularly skilled at listening, analyzing, troubleshooting, crafting a solution and implementing associated code and resolving technical issues associated with web-based technology solutions.
· Answer incoming customer calls and emails
· Maintain Client communication with frequent updates on issue status
· Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
· Verify and resolve customer reported issue
· Escalate customer trouble issues when appropriate via internal escalation procedure
· Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve customer issues
· Determine further action or final completion on customer cases received
· Improves system experience by identifying problems and recommending changes
· Internet and Website Integration Support
· Work with the product and development teams to balance out UX/UI with business and technical requirements
· Learn the end-to-end process of feature / product delivery
· Individual contributor who leverages SaaS, IT and/or knowledgebase administration experience to deliver high-impact results
· 1 year working with SaaS applications and/or search knowledgebases
· Ability to balance the requirements of satisfying client and meeting KPI targets.
· Experience working with clients on supporting business solutions.
· Familiarity with software support and its practical applications.
· Superior technical and business problem-solving skills and judgment.
· Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
· Eager and able to learn the latest technical skills.
· Python and SQL experience is a plus
· Experience in supporting hosted applications, systems knowledge, database management, operations, process design and / or support services a plus.
· Experience working for a financial services provider is a plus.
· Experience working with JIRA, PowerBI, and/or Amazon RedShift is a plus.
· Degree / Certificate in a technical discipline or the equivalence in training, experience and exposure a plus