Customer Service - Princeton/Homestead, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Silver Wings Aerospace, a Wencor Group Company specializes in the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul within three core areas; Power Generation, Hydraulics, and Instrument and Electronic Accessories. Combined with our inventory stock and specialized engineering we are able to create individual flexible programs for all customers with on important goal of Total Cost Solutions.
Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
Location: Homestead, Fl / Princeton, FL
Responsible and held accountable for repair customer maintenance/support for contracted and non-contracted customers. This includes but is not limited to status reporting (quarterly, bi-annually, or annually), responding to customer support requirements/requests, communicating and expediting AOGs/critical orders, tracking lead times and account requirements, administration of unit receipts/shipments, and quote administration. Represents and provides essential customer service duties and responsibilities internally (interdepartmentally) and externally by assisting and answering general inquiries via phone or email generated from the customer Silver Wings or Wencor website.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales or Business Development counterparts in maintaining and bridging customer relationships and requirements/expectations and maintain customer relationships.
- Contact customers via phone/email to advise status on orders.
- Enter customer and/or vendor quotes into a database.
- Provide customer status reports according to individual customer requirements and preferred templates.
- Generate daily reports tracking customer unit priorities.
- Enter and manage priority codes for customer work orders in QAV/Quantum.
- Audit and update customer profiles as required (contracts, addresses, preferences, etc).
- Communicate and track customer priorities including critical/AOG requirements with associated departments.
- Coordinate efforts and customer requirements with applicable departments and personnel as required.
- Analyze and respond to Repair Request for Quotes (RFQs) via email web platforms or phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on the solution, not the problem; Remains open and objective to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Is able to multi-task and be able to change priorities as required by the customer and company-driven demands.
- Be proactive and reactive making appropriate adjustments for what is required accordingly.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards as required; Completes work in a timely
- manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related area (Business, Management and/or Marketing)
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is also a consideration. Aviation experience preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to work in high paced environment where multi-tasking is a must
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Silver Wings Aerospace
BusinessView all jobs at Silver Wings Aerospace