- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors.
- Develop and implement procedures with the Director of Nursing.
- Assist with completion of care plan portion
- Responsible to screen all resident's that meet Medicare guidelines in determining eligibility for Part A coverage Maintains the resident's records and required forms.
- Attends all mandatory personnel meetings.
- Maintains any and all required certifications/license.
- Conduct audits
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents' total regimen of care.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility's Quality Assurance program for the nursing services department
- Make written or oral reports/recommendations to the Director as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing service department
- Keeps appraised of changes and updates in nursing practice Functions as a member of the nursing team
- Utilizes facility policies and procedures in planning, implementing, and evaluating the care needs of the residents
- Adheres to federal, state, and local regulations Upholds facility goals and objectives
- Meet with your supervisor as needed, to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/or the improvement of services.
- Report all complaints and grievances made by the resident. F
- Follows established personnel policies according to employee handbook as well as established policies and procedures
- Microsoft Office, Proficient
- Medicare/Medicare, Proficient
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401 K,September 2019!
- Friendly Work Environment
For immediate consideration, complete indeed application then forward your resume and reason of inquiry!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro