We are looking for a Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) in the Orange County area to join our team for immediate Hire!
All applicants must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license with the completion of Home Health Aide Certification, have home health experience. Punctually visiting patients and turning in documentation is a must. You must also have great personal skills and be able to interact positively with patients and their families.
Provide personal care, such as bathing, lifting, and dressing patients. Perform light housekeeping, such as changing bed linens. Monitoring of vital signs.
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Current CNA license with completed Home Health Aide Certification
- CPR certification
- Recent physical/tb exam (or chest x ray)
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills