Silver Pines Treatment Center is a detox and residential program providing comprehensive addiction treatment and care. We are currently seeking a full-time experienced CRNP/Physicians Assistant with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ensure the health and safety of all clients
- Assess and prescribe appropriate medication regimens
- Supervise appropriate Detoxification of Substance Use Disorder Patients
- Assess Medical and Psychiatric issues/concerns and address or make appropriate referral
- Approve potential admissions based on medical and psychiatric requirements
- Consult with treatment team on primary diagnoses and co-occurring issues
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working 40 plus hours a week
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Help Clients by providing information, services and assistance
- Prescribe Detoxification medication regimens that are safe, appropriate and effective for clients with Substance Use Disorder
- Routine check ups and Medication checks for clients in services
- Conducting follow up and evaluation of client physical and psychiatric conditions.
- Prescribe medications as necessary and check on the efficacy of medication regimen
- Document clinical, medical, and psychiatric treatments and recommendations
- Pre-screen and approve potential clients by reviewing psych and medical records for admission
- Order Lab work and UAs as needed
- Complete Psychiatric Evaluations for every admitting client
- Complete physical for every admitting client
- Make referrals to specialist as needed
- Order and administer Vivitrol as needed
- Consult with the treatment team
- Complete progress notes as needed
- Support Nursing staff.
Core Competencies, Skills and Knowledge
- Effective Communication
- Forward Thinking
- Time Management
- Continual Learning & Improvement
Preferred Position Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Detoxification and/or Residential Setting, preferably in substance abuse.
- Certified in the state of Pennsylvania as a CRNP or Physician’s Assistant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work with a clinical team to make recommendations and implement strategies that will benefit clients
- Willingness to take calls during after hours days and times.
- Other tasks and duties appropriate to the position and/or as assigned
Silver Pines Treatment Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Silver Pines Treatment Center