- Restock account inventories by moving product from back rooms to cold boxes, displays and warm shelves in assigned accounts; must follow Code Date Policy.
- Maintain knowledge of SEDH's complete and growing portfolio of Brands and Packages.
- Continually strive to achieve the number one position in each account in the placement of paper (promotional and theme) and permanent P.O.S. to ensure Silver Eagle dominance.
- Ensure appropriate paper P.O.S. communicates the proper package and price to consumers.
- Assist and/or builds displays with proper P.O.S. per Company policy, to meet retailer needs and to maximize product sales.
- Submit daily activity reports to a supervisor.
- Manage time effectively to route daily work needs.
- Adhere to strict safe working practices, Company policies, rules, regulations, corrects obvious hazards immediately or report to the supervisor if not immediately correctable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 year of general work experience preferred. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus.
- Valid Texas Class C Drivers License.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
- Must provide a dependable personal vehicle to perform assigned work for Silver Eagle with proof of liability insurance.
- Obtain and maintain TABC license.
- Must handle alcohol and work within T.A.B.C Guidelines.
- Must have a smartphone with a camera and data capability.
- Talk, hear, and see (including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus).
- Continuous standing and walking, up to 8 hours at a time.
- Continuous lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling 20-161 lbs.
- Ability to operate a two or four-wheel dolly.
- Must be able to push 300 lbs dolly load and move 161 lbs kegs.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and a pallet jack.
- Frequent driving distances between 0-75 miles in one sitting.
- Frequent climbing, pushing, pulling and maneuvering dolly, hand truck, bay roll-up doors, straps, curb ramps, truck doors, boxes, cases, kegs, truck gear shift.
- All-weather conditions (indoor & outdoor) including high temperatures, cool/cold temperatures, wind, ice, humidity, rain, fog, hail, sleet, and snow.
- Daylight, twilight, evening and dark lighting conditions.
- Noise, vibration, dust, dirt, airborne particles, fumes.
- Work extended hours, weekends, and holidays during peak business operations.