Phenom 300 Lead Captain
Van Nuys, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT YOUR BENEFITS ARE:
Wonder what it's like flying for the most pilot-friendly aircraft management company and direct charter operator?
Silver Air proudly operates with a culture of excellence, and pilots are at the core of the vision. You’ll join a team who knows how to provide the highest quality experience to our team members and clients. Silver Air is Wyvern Wingman Pro certified, which is the highest-rated safety certification in private aviation.
Your experience is our most important asset, so we work hard to create an environment that keeps you thriving. We designed your benefits package (below) with the pilot’s needs in mind.
WHO YOU ARE:
As Lead Captain, you’re responsible for operating the aircraft in a safe and sensible manner. You're a pilot who hones their aviation skills daily and cooperates with the crew easily. To do that, you should:
- Always communicate professionally with crew members and clients. You adapt well to different types of people and can adjust your working style.
- Thrive in changing environments and have the flexibility for priorities that switch instantly. You'll be in a fast-paced environment while on call.
- Ambitiously work on being the best pilot you can be. Your coworkers want to do that, too, so you'll fit right in.
WHAT YOU’LL LEAD:
You're responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight as the Lead Captain. Your duties include:
- reviewing the maintenance status,
- conducting proper pre-flight inspections, and
- following all policies according to Silver Air and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
WHAT YOU BRING:
You have the experience of transitioning over to Silver Air with ease.
- Total time in all aircraft = 3500 hours/3000 hours as PIC.
- Multi-engine time = 3000 hours/2000 hours as PIC.
- Total Turbine time = 1750 hours preferred.
- Total time in airplane type = 200 hours/100 hours as PIC.
- Type rated on aircraft. Or comparable aircraft.
- Valid First-Class Medical Certificate. This is required.
- Previous Part 135 experience. This is preferred, but not required.
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I - 22.214.171.124. As it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
- CANPASS authorization. You'll need the ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
We don’t operate with floating fleets, so you’ll work with the same crew on one assigned tail number and aircraft type.
Your teams consist of a Lead Captain, Captain and First Officer. You’ll also be supported by a Flight Operations and Flight Support team.
WHAT YOUR BENEFITS ARE:
Your success depends on how the rest of the team supports you. You'll see we strive to make Silver Air an incredible place to work for pilots.
Our benefits are always evolving, though here's a peak into your perks:
- As Lead Captain, you're in charge of creating a schedule based on you and your crew's needs. You have 10 scheduled hard days off per month.
- Your Flight Support team coordinates ALL your travel and logistics. These include airfare, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation. Your only priority then is to show up and execute.
- Your leadership, hospitality, and flight simulator training are all paid for by Silver Air.
- You'll fly fresh aircraft (10 years or younger) that's well-maintained and use the most up-to-date technology (iPads, Foreflight, Jepp charts, etc.).
- You have KCM, paid medical exams, extra passports, and a cell phone stipend.
- You have premium health benefits such as fully paid medical for employees plus family, vision, dental life insurance, HSA and FSA.
- You get a generous 5% company match eligible on your first day to your retirement plan 401(k)!
- You can use an Employee Assistance Program to help with many personal concerns. These include relationship issues, elder care, childcare, grief, and other life situations.
- Your compensation is above market compensation compared to 100+ private operators and see regular pay reviews.
AddressVan Nuys, IN
Get fresh Aircraft Captain jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.