Sr. Manufacturing Technician - Swing Shift -$2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sign on Bonus: $2,000
The Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Technician provides daily support to production personnel and processes, materials, and equipment to achieve production safety, quality, and efficiency goals. This position partners with Engineers, Quality, and Production personnel to develop and implement improved manufacturing processes.Responsibilities
- Leads and executes the preventative maintenance and calibration program for manufacturing and facility equipment
- Follows cGMP practices to document PM, unplanned maintenance, and calibration activities
- Promotes continuous improvement culture by resolving production issues such as quality problems, yield, and ergonomic safety issues
- Trains production team members on operating procedures and work instructions for new processes and equipment
- Assists Engineers with all tasks related to developing and improving processes. This includes setting up pilot lines, performing designed experiments, manufacturing sample product, perform testing, and documenting results
- Provides input and support for execution of Equipment Qualification and Process Validation Protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Supports Lean Manufacturing and contributes to process layouts
- Contributes to Kaizen and other continuous improvement projects
- Designs and fabricates fixtures for production processes. This may include using a 3D printer, Lathe, drill press, and CNC or digital mill
- Update or develop PMs, equipment specifications, or manufacturing work instructions as needed
- High School diploma required- AA, BA, BS degree in technical field preferred
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience with UV glue bonding, reflow, or assembly processes preferred
- 6+ years Technician experience
- Experience machining, fabrication, and/or 3D printing of production fixtures
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to trouble shoot electrical and mechanical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills to work across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities against aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality
- Medical device or other regulated industry preferred
Silk Road Medical Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Silk Road Medical Inc
Get fresh 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.