Silipint is the world’s largest and fastest growing silicone drinkware company! Silipint offers a safe, sustainable, and versatile product to customers across a multitude of channels throughout North America. The company maintains the only US utility patent to make and manufacture silicone drinkware. In a world overwhelmed by stainless steel and single use plastics, Silipint offers a clear alternative that is good for the earth and plain fun!
Silipint has encountered explosive growth the past 2 years and plans to continue this trend moving forward, putting a silicone drinking cup in every household near and far. Our goals are lofty, but we feel confident we can achieve them with the right team in place. Culture is at the heart of our Bend based company! We strive to inspire audible joy, spark curiosity, and encourage resourcefulness through the simplicity of unbreakable and reusable silicone drinking cups, bowls, and straws.
This position represents Silipint with customers by phone, in-person, and e-mail, addressing needs, recommending products, providing solutions and directing leads. In addition, this position will provide internal sales, marketing, operations, warehouse and production teams with responsive, helpful solutions and recommendations.
- Customer Service Lead/Office Assistant
- Answer phones and respond to general emails regarding inbound inquiries.
- Educate customers about Silipint products, story, terminology, features and benefits.
- Quickly determine customer needs, direct leads to the appropriate person, recommend specific products and solutions based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Problem solve inquires related to mis-shipments, returns and miscellaneous questions.
- Provide great customer service for website users, online customers or organizations with customization questions.
- Interact with, and respond to, customers on social media (Instagram & Facebook), as well as on our Reviews site, as it relates to general engagement, comments, questions, and sales support, as well as, responses to e-mail marketing promotions or events.
- Greet and direct in-house retail customers and visitors.
- Stock and organize the front retail space as well as help maintain and order supplies and equipment for the Silipint office.
- Keep the Square up to date with products and promotions.
- Special Projects & Sales Support
- Support and facilitate all sales channels growth and maintenance, including wholesale, promotional, web sales and Amazon by entering orders, payment information, mockup request, scheduling inquiries, etc.
- Support sales and marketing team as needed for events, travel, content generation, data analysis, data entry, sample send-offs, PR, etc.
- Operations Support
- Provide operational support for technology issues, and project-based assignments including some data entry, data analysis.
- Facilities support and project management for improvements, organization, event coordination, etc.
- Warehouse & Production Support
- Pick & pack, bag & tag, document, and assist as needed to fulfill orders in an accurate and timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
At Silipint we operate, and are all held accountable, for our actions. We act with the best effort, and intention, for the business, and our co-workers. Anything less than our best effort is not considered an acceptable contribution to our culture. The foundation of the Silipint culture is built on:
- Trust – We act with integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- Respect – We value a safe, and cooperative work environment where individuals actively listen to each other’s ideas, and grow through open communication.
- Accountability – Individuals are empowered to perform their jobs, and are held accountable for their actions, as the company is to its profitability.
- Excellence – We value working together to provide the highest quality product and services.
- Balance – We seek stability between having productive professional careers, and rewarding personal lives.
- This position typically requires no travel.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Two years customer service experience.
- Communicate effective and clear messaging and tone of Silipint brand, culture, products & services.
- Computer savvy with fast, accurate typing skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Mac OS & cloud environments.
- Detail and process oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience solving problems and directing own work.
- Production/inventory understanding/conscientiousness & accuracy for order entry.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, have a team player mentality, a willingness to learn, and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to manage conflict and negotiate positive outcomes.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience
- Customer service in consumer products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.