- Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.
- Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
- Serves as a consultant on technological advancements.
- Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
- May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.
- Solid Business\Data Analysis Skill
- Very good SQL query skill
- Create process model analyzing stored procedure
- Knowledge of Compliance Risk Domain
- Experience in analyzing large data set in data lake environment
- Agile experience
- Experience in SQL Server database
- 1-2 years working experience in an analytics role.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries. Knowledge of Google Big Query is a plus.
- Track record designing, monitoring and interpreting A/B tests.
- Working knowledge of multiple analytics and programming languages such as R, Python.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills by leveraging complex data sets.
- Team-oriented and collaborative approach with a demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new methods and tools.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of employees and management.
We are looking for US Citizen's & Green Card Holders