*We are looking for US Citizens and Green Card holders
- The Business Analyst is responsible for providing business metric and program analysis, report management, and project support at several different levels.
- The position requires the incumbent to have diverse project and project management expertise and to oversee various programs, and initiatives, to be able to think strategically, as well as perform in a proactive manner with limited supervision. The position also requires the individual to build and maintain relationships and work closely with other teams within the enterprise
- Document business requirements, help track completion of milestones
- Assist in the creation and communication of deliverable back to the project office
- Ensure requirements are captured, prioritized and communicated to appropriated groups
- Coordinate meetings and overall support for the team
- Understand the technical challenges, work with developers and the business users to timely resolve the issues and/or escalate
- At least 5+ years' experience on projects/initiatives
- Able to manage multiple priorities and strategies in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in analyzing and solving complex business problems
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Self-motivated; ability to work without lots of supervision
- Proficiency in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Visio)..