Crew Foreman - Monster Tree Service of West Valley
Monster Tree Service is an established and successful full-service company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our West Valley location currently has an opening for an Experienced Crew Foreman. If you are motivated, career oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you!
Experienced Residential and Commercial Tree Care Crew Leader/Foreman
· Supervises tree crew while preforming residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
· Operate an aerial lift and/or bucket truck when necessary.
· Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Preform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
· Must be familiar with industry Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
· Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
· Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to preforming work.
· Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
· ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required.
· A clean/valid Driver’s License, CDL is a plus
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred.
· Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
· Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
CONTACT: DAVID WILLS 408-652-8062
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer