Regional Field Service Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Regional Supervisor, you will communicate organizational needs to team members, motivate employees, and ensure that their work area achieves goals in areas such as profitability, accountability, and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for client relations, safety program compliance, while partnering with the Regional Manager on employee development, coaching, recruitment, retention, and profitability of the region. You will ensure high levels of operating performance as measured by customer satisfaction, safety, profitability, and growth.
The Regional Field Service Supervisor has the following main areas of responsibility:
- Service Agreement Fulfillment
- Regional Deployment
- Technical Consulting
- Team Building
- Regional Commissioning
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Support Regional Manager with organizational needs overall.
- Supervise the day to day operations of a regional services division including people, facilities, tools and equipment and customer service & satisfaction.
- Supervise client projects/accounts through providing technical expertise and troubleshooting, regular site visits, client interaction, and appropriate tools.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships.
- Research, troubleshoot, and follow through for a prompt resolution of any customer question, problem, or complaint.
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge across the product/service line.
- Execute service level agreements.
- Identify and develop sales opportunies for service and project work.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key reports after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
- Monitors and reports the progress of all projects activity within the region, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project quality, cost or schedule. Provide project field support on projects, as required.
- Participates with Regional Manager for interviewing, hiring, training, and evaluating service technicians in the region.
- Consults with Regional Manager on performance reviews for building leads; lead and motivate leads in human resources activities (such as raising retention rates).
- Contribute to building the infrastructure, personnel, and client base in their respective region.
- Works cohesively with Regional Manager to maintain and improve region profitability.
· Modeling excellent relations between the business and the community.
- Generate regional business reports (including invoicing), collect statistics, and ensure paperwork is properly completed in a timely manner.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Adherence to customer site safety rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
BACKGROUND & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A university degree or college degree in engineering or a related technical discipline are assets.
- Related trade school education/certification is an asset.
- Minimum five years of experience in a supervisory position preferably in the HVAC industry.
- Or combination of experience and education listed above.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing, reference, driving record & background check.
- Strong analytical and Computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous exposure to budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting an asset.
- High standard and proficiency of time management, communication, professionalism, adaptability and dependability.
- Maintains personal relationships and good communication with staff, clients, other sub-contractors or any other important point of contact.
- Participates in safety initiatives/committees where appropriate.
- Possess good business acumen, and understand sales practices.
- Support corporate mid and long range strategic initiatives, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Must maintain clearance levels of any additional site access and Silent-Aire requirements.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
PERSONALITY/JOB-RELATED SOFT SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Build trusting & loyal relationships.
- Contribute to team success.
- Communicate with impact & candor.
- Coach & develop staff.
- Respect individual differences.
- Earn & maintain Customer loyalty.
- Manage Workload.
- Support Technicians, Service Coordinators, warehouse staff, administrators and Corporate staff.
- Demonstrate self-motivation & successful experience in previous jobs & assigned responsibilities.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
- Travel may be required.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Silent Aire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At it's root Silent-Aire engineered and manufactured custom HVAC solutions for institutions; hospitals, schools, and recreational complexes. The company grew into larger industrial HVAC deployments for mining and energy companies. In early 2000 Dan and Lindsey graduated from University of Alberta with Civil and Mechanical Engineering degrees and took on the leadership and strategic direction of Silent-Aire. We continued to grow organically and acquired a new manufacturing facility in Edmonton that was the catalyst to expanding into the data center mission critical HVAC business.
In 2012 Silent-Aire built a second 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Edmonton that included 4 assembly lines and new office space for our engineering and operations. In 2014, for additional capacity and redundancy, a 3rd manufacturing facility was built in Gilbert, Arizona that mirrored the Edmonton facility. Today, we are focused on continuing to grow our industrial, institutional HVAC and mission critical data center business.
The majority of our growth over the past 10 years has come from our data center customers that require mission critical infrastructure for their ever expanding clouds. As a result, we have taken a relentless focus on operations, quality and safety that includes attaining ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OSHA 18001- safety.
BusinessView all jobs at Silent-Aire Manufacturing
Get fresh Field Service Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.