Customer Service Representative
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
At Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks, we pride ourselves on customer service and integrity. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads or even our office in Littleton, MA. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. People often come to us looking for a job, and they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Our rapid growth has opened the need for a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining high level of productivity.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues.
- Obtaining product knowledge so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communication with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
The ideal Customer Service Representative must have:
- The ability to work Monday through Friday + rotational Saturday
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Encouraging and motivating personality
- A polished and professional demeanor.
- Self-motivation and discipline.
- An ambitious and competitive nature.
- Highly evolved customer service skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and computer savvy competence.
The eligible Customer Service Representative will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Comprehensive, paid training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Littleton, MA 01460: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- call center: 3 years (Preferred)
- HVAC Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Powered by JazzHR
Sila HVACLittleton, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.