Member Service Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Member Service Representative provides excellent member service by accurately processing a broad variety of transactions while building and maintaining positive relationships with members. This person also educates, recommends and offers products and services that may be beneficial to our members.Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Accurately processes a broad variety of transactions while providing excellent member service in a timely manner.
- Accountable for achieving all branch and individual production goals established by senior management, including but not limited to: increasing membership, opening and servicing new and existing accounts, originating and closing home loan/consumer loan applications (home equity, auto, personal, credit card, etc.). Cross-sells other Credit Union products and services.
- Assists tellers with complex transactions as directed by Lead Teller / Branch Management.
- Serves as backup to staff in different branch locations when necessary.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors. Demonstrates the Credit Union’s core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity and Responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to, changes in regulation and technology.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required.
The Member Service Representative works under the direction of the Branch Manager exercising limited independent judgment and decision making and requires moderate supervision.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college coursework is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Teller.
- Knowledge of banking products and services with extensive knowledge of Credit Union products and services. Strong desire to achieve branch production goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail. Must be able to multitask and have strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
- Computer experience.
- Must obtain and maintain the following license/commission: (Obtained Within 90 Days)
- NMLS Certification
- Notary Public
- State of CT Individual Producer License (Credit Insurance)
Sikorsky Financial Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Sikorsky Financial Credit Union