Social Media Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Signos is on a mission to tackle the obesity epidemic via healthy habits, metabolic signals, and AI. Using a continuous glucose monitor, Signos is powering data-driven weight loss by translating an individual’s metabolic signals into timely recommendations for eating, exercise, and better health. With over 75% of the American population overweight or obese, Signos provides a new way for people to act on their body’s unique response to what they eat. By making micro changes to people’s everyday routines, we can improve health and kickstart weight loss. The executive team is led by two successful repeat entrepreneurs, an excellent technical leader, a data scientist who wrote an NYT bestseller on consumer behavior, and a Stanford Medical School professor, and they’re just getting started.The Internship
We’re looking for a social-media-obsessed intern to join our marketing team! Are you a storyteller who loves jumping on the latest Instagram trends, TikTok viral videos, and Pinterest pins? We’re looking for a self-starter who loves to create video content for social media - film that smoothie in the making, that workout you’re trying for the first time, and what happens to your glucose when you eat those midnight cookies! Explore the mind-body connection via glucose in a whole new way. This role will spend time scheduling social content, creating content and engaging with social media communities across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Excellent graphic and writing skills are a must.
This role will report to the Associate Director of Social Media and will also have the opportunity to learn about other areas of marketing by way of job shadowing. The ideal candidate is a curious creative-at-heart who is ready to take initiative in a fast-paced Health and Wellness Tech startup.Responsibilities
- Create social media content via templates provided by our design team in Canva
- Create social media posts to promote our podcast using Reel.so
- Create Instagram Reels and potentially TikTok videos
- Help facilitate live-video sessions with our in-house Registered Dietitians
- Monitor social media comments, DMs and actively engage with our online communities
- Schedule social media posts on a weekly basis
- Be constantly on the lookout for emerging trends, themes, and designs for Signos to explore
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in a creative field such as creative writing, digital media, communications, marketing, etc
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, and analyze organic social media content to see what is working and not working
- Experience identifying emerging trends on social media
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to spot grammatical errors and typos
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Signos