Software .NET Developer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
How will this role have an impact?
We are looking for Tech Savvy individuals interested in New / emerging technologies such as MicroServices, Azure and AWS. The Software Engineer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems leveraging .Net to build MicroServices and Angular to build world class systems.
The Software Engineer Manager will provide technical expertise to projects by:
- Actively participating in the recommendation of and setting of the Project's technical direction and vision
- Contributing at an individual level in the completion of design, development, and implementation tasks
- This role will report to our Software Engineering Manager
What will you do?
- Maintain high standards of software quality by writing high-quality code and following established standards and best practices
- Ensure cross team collaboration with other Software Engineers, Business Analysts and Architects in the planning, design, development, testing, and maintenance of web- and desktop-based business applications is occurring
- Work with the Product Team in the refinement of user stories that are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable
- Provide estimates at a User Story level and provide input to work plans
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of code releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Proactively reviews the Performance and Capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data, and message processing
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of work experience in .NET framework, .Net Core, C#, Web API 2 and RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular, NgRx, React, CSS3, HTML and Node
- Strong SQL skills.
- Exposure to caching patterns and technologies is a plus(Redis, Couchbase, etc.)
- Exposure to Document Databases is preferred
- Experience with TDD and familiarity with Unit testing frameworks is preferred
- Familiarity with messaging technologies like Kafka, Akka.Net, NServiceBus or RabbitMQ is a plus
- Experience doing Agile spikes on new ideas, and once decisions are made helping to carry out the implementation.
- Experience with multi-layer architecture, architectural patterns and Dependency Injection frameworks. Experience with Mediator pattern, Domain Driven Design and ORMs strongly desired
- Strong understanding of service oriented architecture principles and techniques, object-oriented design principles, and database design and implementation
- Experience with application containerization and container management is a plus
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with version control software such as GIT or TFS
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is a plus
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals' clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we're able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify's intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we're driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at Signify Health