The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving demand for the assigned portfolio of solutions in the [healthcare payer] market. This position partners with the Strategic Product Director to achieve the P&L goals of the product plan. The position works with the Strategic Product Director to understand the market and buyers, develop the product marketing strategy and go-to-market plans, craft differentiating messaging, and producing related deliverables for the Sales, Marketing and Strategic Product organizations at Signify Health. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, must have demonstrated excellent leadership, collaboration, and business acumen and must have a broad understanding of the overall marketing function.
Essential Job Duties:
- Acquire and apply market, competitive, and customer insights to inform marketing plans and provide insights to help guide the solution roadmap and strategy.
- Craft value propositions and go-to-market messages with clearly defined differentiators.
- Collaborate with product managers, subject matter experts, outside vendors and other team members
- Deliver a market point of view with a cross-functional team that articulates the Signify Health perspective on potential opportunities.
- Design robust product launches/re-launches tied to the release schedule in the strategic product plan and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Create client and internal facing materials or training to support product adoption and increase product effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with Strategic Product Development and Sales to create a go-to-market strategy, messaging, content and campaign plan to drive demand and lead generation activities.
- Work with marketing team members to create impactful marketing resources, including case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQs, blog posts, sales presentation decks, etc.
- Work with sales team members and other internal stakeholders to provide training on value propositions and product positioning.
- Track feedback and monitor industry trends to ensure campaign relevancy, measure performance and adjust marketing accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
- 3-5 years of healthcare IT or other healthcare industry product marketing experience;
direct experience with health insurance companies preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience creating innovative, high impact go-to-market strategies.
- Exceptional knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and Adobe suite appreciated.
- Experience working within an Account-Based Marketing environment appreciated.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, working under pressures and deadlines to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships in a dynamic marketing organization and work well in cross-functional teams.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires working at a desk and use of a phone and computer.
- Normal sight and hearing ability.
- Use office equipment and machinery effectively.
- Ability to ambulate to various parts of the building.
- Ability to bend, stoop.
- Work effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Lifting requirements of 15 lbs. occasionally.