Nurse Practitioner (Family or Adult)
Signify Health Cedarvale, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, my name is Terence Green I'm looking for nurse practitioners
to perform pre scheduled Health Risk Assessments (HRA) of Medicare
Advantage members on health plans that we represent. The HRA’s consist of
a history and physical evaluation that is performed in the member’s home.
Most nurse practitioners can complete 5-8 per day, or 35-50 assessments per
week when working a full schedule. All providers are required to be
available for at least 5 evaluations per work day.
* $80 PER ASSESSMENT COMPLETED (Average 6-9 Daily)
* $2500-$3500 per week, or $560-$720 per day when working a full schedule
* Flexible schedule: any time Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm
* Short Term, Stop Gap, and Part Time or Long Term basis
* In-home assessments
* Prescheduled H&P’s / HRA’s
* Airfare (depending on location and length of assignment), Hotel, Rental
Car, Malpractice, Per Diem provided
* Independent Contractor, 1099 position (locum)
* Nurse Practitioner license and board certification required. You would
not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood work or
alter the member's current treatment regimen. We will provide you with a
pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the
demographic information and medical history of the patient as made
available by the insurer.
If interested, please let me know when a good time and day would be to give
you a call back
PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR CV OR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
Signify HealthWhy Work Here?
The ongoing need for Home Health is increasing and working with Signify allows you to create your own personal flexible schedule.
A great company to work for, who is diverse, fair and caring for the Health Care providers on the front line.