Home Health Call Center Specialist ($15.00 Per Hour)
Signify Health Rapid City, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Starting hourly rate $15.00, with unlimited monthly commission potential.
- After 3 weeks of training in our call center, employees will have the option to work from home. Please review the work from home details at the bottom of the job description.
- Competitive benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more!
How will this role have an impact?
As part of the Signify Health’s Member Engagement team as a Home Health Call Center Specialist, you will contact members of various Medicare and/or Medicaid health plans by phone to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual healthcare risk evaluation. Adjust and reset appointments and schedules, as required. Works diligently to meet department goals for productivity, quality, and appointments scheduled.
This role will report to a Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls placed by the telephony system to Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan members to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home health risk evaluation.
- Receive inbound customer calls to schedule appointments and/or perform other customer service activity. Follow the approved script when discussing health risk evaluations with potential members, ensure members understand and are comfortable with the terms of the evaluation.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members, and workforce
- Leverage Signify systems to schedule providers to conduct in-home or virtual. health risk evaluations; schedule providers presented by the system within the assigned geographic area with appropriate time and distance between.
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and contracted providers, if
requested; ensures cancellations and reschedules are recorded accurately and therefor
communicated to the appropriate parties internally.
- Adhere to assigned shift times and maintain daily productivity requirements.
- Return voicemail messages from members, work manual outbound calling list, as required.
- Seek to support requested overtime to meet unexpected high-volume requirements.
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement Managers.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with members.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching. Assist with training fellow employees, as needed.
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results oriented call center environment.
- A strong sales aptitude, with the ability to earn $4,000+ per month in salary and uncapped commissions.
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and productivity goals.
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with members.
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule, including start, break, lunch, and end times.
- An ability to take direction and positively receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
- Previous call center experience is highly desirable.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Solid PC and accurate data entry skills, experience with MS Office.
Must have verified internet service with upload/download ability. The company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, etc.).
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, training, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
New hires will have the option to work from home after 3 weeks of training in a local office. Employees will have the option to continue work from home, based on their individual bi-monthly performance. Changes may occur depending on business needs.
Employees must live within Rapid City, SD or the surrounding area.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
3333 Jaffa Garden WayRapid City, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Signify Health