How will this role have an impact?
This role will report to our Member Engagement Manager.
Under the supervision of the Member Engagement Manager, contacts members of various Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan providers by phone to offer, explain and schedule a free in-home healthcare risk evaluation. Subsequently assigns and schedules contracted provider for each confirmed evaluation appointment. Adjusts and resets appointments and schedules as may be required. Works diligently to meet department goals for appointments scheduled.
What will you do?
- Meet scheduling goals.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members and workforce members.
- Make phone calls to Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan members to offer, explain and schedule a free in home health risk evaluation.
- Follow provided CMS and health plan approved script when discussing health risk evaluation opportunity with potential member; ensure member understands and is comfortable with the terms of the evaluation; answer questions.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with members.
- Accurately record notes on member files related to their information and status.
- Schedule providers to conduct health risk evaluation of members in their homes or other mutual agreed upon place; schedule providers within assigned geographic area; allow for appropriate time and distance between appointments.
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and contracted providers as needed; communicate with Operations Support team members and Member Engagement Managers when cancellations and rescheduling occurs.
- Return voice mail messages from members in a timely manner.
- Work overtime as determined by business needs.
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement Managers.
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous sales, customer service, retail or service industry experience preferred
- At least 2 years successful work experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Basic skills in MS Office
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
Above all, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters, and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
Signify HealthOur mission at Signify Health is to improve quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it’s needed most. We are dedicated to a vision of transforming the quality and delivery of care by utilizing our intelligent technology platform to create a better care experience through our national network of clinicians. Above all, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters, and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
Rapid City, SD