Call Center Manager I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
How will this role have an impact?
This role will report to our Senior Director / Director of Member Engagement - Outbound.
Under the supervision of the Director / Sr. Director of Member Engagement – Outbound, this position will manage an assigned team of Member Engagement Coordinators. Management activities include identifying focal efforts, preparing daily coordinator assignments, monitoring coordinator production, monitoring schedule adherence, sampling calls, and delivering feedback. The Member Engagement - Outbound Manager I is responsible for motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. Additionally, this individual will assist the Director / Sr. Director with development, analyses, and implementation of scheduling, staffing, training, and incentive programs. He/she will work diligently to meet department goals for appointments scheduled, while maintaining call quality and adhering to client contracts.
As a working supervisor, this position must contact members of Signify Health's clients by telephone to offer, explain, and schedule in-home health assessments for at least two hours per week. He/she will also serve as the first point of contact if member call escalation should occur.
What will you do?
- Manage a team of up to 18 Member Engagement Coordinators
- Assist Member Engagement - Outbound Manager II in developing 2-3 work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Assist Member Engagement Leadership with daily operation of the call center including the development, analyses, and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs
- Provide daily direction and performance feedback to Member Engagement Coordinators so that member calls are handled in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Responsible for team achieving client goals and provider capacity fulfillment targets.
- Manage schedule adherence, including Agent State. Schedule and organize shift patterns for team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended. Backfill schedules when team members call off.
- Prepare morning Member Engagement Coordinator agendas
- Walk the floor and give feedback from reporting and audit results
- Sample live calls
- Deliver real-time feedback side-by-side from the live calls
- Ensure Member Engagement Coordinators are following call scripts
- Routinely engage in Member Engagement Coordinator responsibilities for 1 hour per week:
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members, and workforce members
- Make phone calls to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial health plan members to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home health risk evaluation
- Follow provided CMS and health plan approved script when discussing health risk evaluation opportunity with potential member; ensure member understands and is comfortable with the terms of the evaluation; answer questions
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with members
- Accurately record notes on member files related to their information and status
- Adjust and reschedule appointments with both members and contracted providers as needed; communicate with Physician Services team members and Production Managers when cancellations and rescheduling occur
- Coordinate with Member Engagement Coordinators and Translation Services to ensure appropriate resources are deployed. Reschedule appointments as necessary.
- Return individual voicemail messages from members in a timely manner
- Lead regularly scheduled staff meetings at the beginning of each week to set the tone for the week, communicate status and objectives, etc.
- Meet with individual Member Engagement Coordinators on a weekly basis to discuss, goals, objectives, and issues
- Hold internal team incentives to drive improvement. Coordinate with overall Member Engagement - Outbound department incentives.
- Establish 3 initiatives for improvement each month/quarter
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by direct reports
- Handle call escalations and "manager requests" for team members. The expectation is the Member Engagement - Outbound Manager I is the initial resource for their team members escalated calls.
- Ensure daily that phone lines are operational, and agents are logged into the appropriate queues throughout the day
- Ensure that all individual voicemails from members and special assignments are worked in a timely manner
- Evaluate processes and procedures to suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service all customers
- In conjunction with the Quality and Training team:
- Set and achieve weekly team Quality Assurance goals
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Facilitate short team skill-based trainings during the weekly staff meeting (e.g., short presentation, call examples, listening to each other's calls).
- Lead informal training based on needs
- Participate in the Quality Assurance calibration process
- Provide coaching and training to individual Member Engagement Coordinators within 48 hours of completed QA call audits not meeting the stated goals
- Survey team for feedback each quarter. Encouraged to work with the Member Engagement-Technology Liaison on this task.
- Ensure production goals are being met. Compile 1pm and EOD Scheduled Numbers.
- Complete reports as requested by Member Engagement leadership
- Assist in triaging Virtus errors experienced by the team for the Member Engagement-Technology Liaison
- Monitor HIPAA compliance
- Manage time-off requests and attendance
- Perform quarterly and annual reviews of Member Engagement Coordinator performance
- Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees. Make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior management or team lead experience preferred
- At least one year of successful employment as a member engagement coordinator with Signify Health
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals' clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we're able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify's intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we're driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Signify Health