Significance Inc. is looking for an audit readiness consultant to provide expertise at the Air Force at the Wright-Patterson AFB. The right candidate will have Auditing and/or FIAR experience and ideally some experience at the Air Force. The ideal candidate will have an active or current DoD security clearance. In some situations, we will sponsor clearances.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Preferred Active/Current DoD Secret Clearance (or higher);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced Degree or Certification (CPA, CIA, CDFM, PMP, etc.);
- 1 year of DoD Accounting and Financial experience;
- 1 years of auditing and/or FIAR experience;
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Competitive total compensation package;
- Incredible opportunities for career growth;
- Significance fosters an open-door policy between employees and leadership to ensure direct lines of communication;
- Leadership that understands the importance of striking a work/life balance.
- Performs analysis using DoD FIAR guidance;
- Help client address operational issues impacted by auditability;
- Audit readiness experience with focus on internal controls;
- Implement processes and procedures with accordance to the DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR);
- Performs tasks and activities assigned by financial managers.