Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Signicast as an Account Services Manager! A career at Signicast will give you the opportunity to to work with the industry’s smartest people and provide our customers with the best performing parts at the lowest total cost!
The Account Services Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships with clients and having a deep understanding of customer needs to act as the liaison and main point of contact between the customer and Signicast. The role coordinates internal resources and company abilities in to respond quickly to customer needs and to implement proactive corrective actions as needed to ensure a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded from time to time to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Comply with all safety and health guidelines, quality standard practices/procedures and housekeeping standards.
- Provide superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions, and accepting ownership to a successful closure.
- Lead, manage and direct all customer service activities. Identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for department and the company.
- Responsible for answering Customer Service phones, and performing all Customer Service activities as needed.
- Ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes and methods to maintain and improve the quality of customer service.
- Set performance standards to meet financial and service goals of company.
- Manage Customer Service efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure effective procedures are in place to resolve customer issues.
- Assist in account management as needed.
- Monitor expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Communicate with internal and external customer on any deviations to established ship date.
- Liaison between Sales, Manufacturing/Scheduling, Quality and other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Supervisory Responsibilities – Account Specialists and Client Services. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individuals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field from a four-year college or university and a 2 to 4 years of progressive Customer Services management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees to share information, solves problems, and instructs or train lesser skilled employees. Must have the ability to read and interpret complex documents such as blueprints, shop orders, work plans, and short correspondence. Must be able to write standard reports and documentation.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Requires the ability to operate various equipment to include computer, various precision measuring devices and lifting devices. Requires a broad knowledge of tooling, material characteristics, and general manufacturing and machining practices. Should be knowledgeable and/or familiar with applicable ISO/TS and quality system requirements and policies.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING/EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
Safety glasses and safety shoes must be worn in all manufacturing areas. Additional PPE may be required as needed.
Signicast is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.