** Company is HeadQuartered in San Ramon, CA.
** Ideal for someone who thrives working from home.
If you are the person who fixes something right away, takes action without being asked, and brings energy to work, then you could be what we are looking for. Likely you are incredibly organized, can think quickly, and you get satisfaction by helping others. You also have experience working remotely in the Pacific or Mountain Standard Time Zone(s).
The overall focus is on the accurate and timely processing of loan transactions from application through funding. An outstanding customer experience is very important. Base pay also comes with a file processing bonus incentive.
- Someone who is a self-starter.
- Someone who is an efficient multi-tasker.
- A person who is great with people.
- A person with a generally positive attitude.
- Own the details, We are a small company – everyone pitches in.
- We are looking for someone who is a massive implementer and is very driven and focused.
- Someone who has a minimum two years of recent processing experience and knowledge of Encompass software is a plus.
- A candidate with a working knowledge of Government Loans (FHA and VA) is also important.
- Someone who LOVES talking to people and have impeccable phone skills with the ability to talk to many different people to ensure a smooth transaction (borrowers, Realtors, underwriters, etc).
Types of job duties:
- Coordinate loan transactions with clients, lenders, title companies and loan officers from initial application though completion
- Love to interact with clients, internal and external resources with written and verbal communications. You know your way around the internet and can pick up new software without breaking a sweat.
- Experience working remotely is important including having a home office set up and going.
- Document and track tasks and status so it is easy for others to step in and help as needed
- Admin stuff too, wrap up loose ends and make clients HAPPY!
- Making jokes and having a little fun.
If you take the time to include a cover letter, we would love to hear about your experience working from a remote location in the Pacific or Mountain Standard Time Zone(s).